What size are your trailers?
A: We have 10 different trailer sizes. . .
- The Majestic trailer is 30′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 9″ and has a 1150 gallon holding tank.
- The Grand trailer is 26′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 750 gallon holding tank.
- The Bridal trailer is 18′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 480 gallon holding tank.
- The Mini trailer is 12′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 250 gallon holding tank.
- The Regal is 22′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 600 gallon holding tank.
- The Royale trailer is 20′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 625 gallon holding tank.
- The Elite trailer is 24′ x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 775 gallon holding tank.
- The Imperial Stand ADA trailer is 25’ X 7’ X 11’6” and has a 425 gallon holding tank.The ADA ramp will add an additional 5’ to the length and width measurements.
- The Imperial Upgraded ADA trailer is 22′ x 7″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 425 gallon holding tank. The ADA ramp will add an additional 5’ to the width measurement.
- The 6 stall Shower trailer is 22 x 8′ 6″ x 11′ 6″ and has a 725 gallon holding tank.
Q: How are restroom trailers different from a portable toilet?
A: There is no comparison. Our restroom trailers have all the comforts of a half bath in a home. We offer flushable toilets, sinks with running water, mirrors, and lighting inside and outside the trailer. All the plumbing is hidden and all waste tanks are sealed to eliminate odors. All of our units are climate controlled.
Q: What is required to run the restroom trailer?
A: We will need access to relatively level ground within 100 feet of electricity (voltage needed depends upon which trailer has been rented) and a standard water house outlet.
Q: What is the rental fee?
A: This will depend upon which trailer is needed for the number of people and duration of the event. Also, cost may vary if a generator or fresh water tank is needed.
Q: How do I reserve a trailer?
A: Contact us to receive a price quote. Once a price is agreed upon, we will issue a contract. Just sign and return it with your deposit and your trailer is reserved. The deposit is fully refundable if you cancel the reservation at least 60 days prior to your event.
Q: Do you have liability insurance?
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept all major credit cards.